RELEXT CONDITIONS OF SALE
RELEXT is available in four (04) formats: HTML, PDF, ePub and KF8, in open access or by annual subscription. In exceptional cases, it may be printed on paper, if requested and justified.
- Unlimited Open Access for HTML and FK8 formats;
- Open Access freemium for PDF, ePub ;
- Unlimited Open Access for all four available formats, if required.
- For 3 years, the subscriber is entitled to the HTML, PDF, ePub and KF8 content of the 2 semi-annual issues of the magazine subscribed to annually.
- 3 years after the expiry of the annual subscription, the former subscriber is entitled, free of charge, to the HTML and KF8 content of all RELEXT issues, whether subscribed or not. Former subscribers also have freemium access to the PDF and ePub content of all RELEXT publications, whether subscribed or not.
- 3 years after RELEXT was embargoed for subscribers only, the HTML and PDF content of all RELEXT issues is now available to the general public on a freemium basis.
The online purchase of an item by the customer is made solely by credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, Maestro, American Express), or PayPal, which will be debited with the price of the item selected before accessing the download.
Payment is made via a secure transaction with STRIPE, the leading credit card company on the Internet.
Every online purchase of the magazine on the http://lextractivinternational.com/RELEXTonline website is subject to the sending of a summary to the e-mail address indicated by the customer, including a link to the magazine download page.
Purchases of digital media are firm and final. They cannot be exchanged, refunded or retracted once the download link has been provided to the customer.
However, if, despite the care taken by LEXISNEXIS in preparing the magazine files, an obvious defect in the file prevents the reader from reading the purchased magazine, the reader may return the defective file and receive a new, corrected file free of charge. by contacting the magazine’s editorial secretariat or the publisher LEXISNEXIS.
As soon as STRIPE confirms online that payment has been received, the buyer accesses the download page. The download is available within 48 hours of purchase.
To simplify direct access for subscribers to the articles and issues available as part of their subscription, the number of downloads is not technically limited. Checks on the effective use of the RELEXTOnline platform are carried out on a regular basis. The RELEXT team may therefore temporarily restrict a subscriber’s access, reset their password, or take any other preventive measure, if abnormal use of their account is observed. The customer is then contacted as soon as possible, with a view to restoring normal conditions as quickly as possible.
In the event of any disagreement between the French and English versions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the English version shall prevail.